Whether you’re planning a personal celebration or charged with organizing a professional event, almost everyone needs a printed invitation sooner or later.
Paper-based invitations are a sure way to capture the attention of recipients and help ensure a greater turnout. Celebratory, festive or otherwise, they set a tone for your occasion. Unlike other options, printed invitations convey a message of exclusivity and underscore the importance of attending an affair. Of course, they also provide invitees with key information as to the event’s focus, date, time and location.
Here are some of the more common occasions and events for which printed invitations are designed, printed and mailed:
- Babies: Newborns are rightly the focus of many special events. Proud parents, family members or friends may need to send baby shower invitations and birth announcements as well as baptism invitations, christening invitations and first birthday party invitations.
- Children and Teenagers: As children grow, so does your need for printed invitations. Birthday parties, first communions, Bat and Bar Mitzvahs as well as sweet sixteen birthdays are all occasions for which invitations are often mailed. High school graduation party invitations are popular, as are those for college graduation gatherings.
- Weddings: For upcoming nuptials, any number of invitations may be required. Nowadays it’s not uncommon for couples or their family members and friends to send out bridal shower invitations, engagement party invitations, rehearsal dinner party invitations, bachelor party invitations or bachelorette party invitations. Don’t forget the save-the-date cards and last, but not least, the actual wedding invitations!
- Parties: Throwing a party? You might need a dinner party invitation, cocktail party invitation or holiday party invitation, among notices for other festive events.
- Business Events: Companies, organizations and nonprofits are also often in need of printed invitations. To clients, suppliers, donors or employees, they may send out well-designed, paper-based retirement party invitations, fundraiser invitations, grand opening invitations or open house invitations. Holiday party invitations, golf outing invitations and other special event invitations are also popular with businesses and charities.
For whatever the occasion, rely on Allegra for your printed invitations!
- Single- or double-sided printing
- Premium Coated or Matte card stock
Supported File Types
- Adobe Acrobat Document (*.pdf)
- Adobe Illustrator (*.ai)
- Adobe Photoshop Image (*.psd, *.jpg, *.jpeg)
- Bitmap (*.bmp)